Come and celebrate the 30th Best Of Issue with New Times' Best Of Miami Party! New Times is preparing to launch the winners of the best this city has to offer...
in the 30th Best Of issue. Celebrate all the winners on Thursday, June 22 2017 from 8PM - 11PM at the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. Guests will enjoy some of their favorite culinary delights and sip on specially crafted cocktails.
Enjoy good music, great company, light bites and drinks! Participating food and drinks are coming soon! In year's past, Goose Island, Voga Italia,...
Tito's Handmade Vodka and Stella Artois have participated, alongside a variety of bites. This year, you can expect to enjoy delicious bites and an array of cocktails, all while celebrating the Best Of Miami winners.
Purchase your tickets today! Tickets start at $50 and include light bites and drink samples. A portion of the proceeds from the Best Of Party benefit...
the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. You must be 21+ to attend this event. For media inquiries, please reach out to Jennifer Nealon at Jennifer.Nealon@miaminewtimes.com.
AROUND THE WEB
- Frost Science's New Exhibition Preps Visitors on How to Live in Space
- Behind the Scenes at the Frost Science Museum Aquarium
- Frost Science Museum's New Laser Light Shows Among World's Best
- How to Get Into the New Frost Science Museum for Cheap — or Free
- Ten Things Kids Will Love About the Frost Science Museum
- The Frost Science Museum Finally Opened Today, and It Was Worth the Wait
- "Seeing," the Frost Science Museum's First Special Exhibition, Will Test Your Senses
- Ten Things to Know About the New Frost Science Museum
- Celebrate New Times' 30th Annual Best of Miami at Frost Museum of Science June 22 (Correction)